Category Archives: Community

10 Conversation starters for the water cooler (and the weekend)

This post includes 10 current events that might help you strike up a conversation about purposeful growth, creative productivity, and healthy living.

Continue reading 10 Conversation starters for the water cooler (and the weekend)

© 2017 Caitlin W Howe, LLC
Manners matter here! Not sure whether your comment is irrelevant, impolite, or disrespectful? Read my commenting rules Commenting Rules

The postings on this site are my own (unless otherwise stated) and don't necessarily represent any other organization's positions, strategies or opinions. Thanks!

Ten Conversation starters for the water cooler (and the weekend).

A compilation of 10 posts that might help you strike up a conversation about purposeful growth, creative productivity, and healthy living. Use at the water cooler in the office, or at a social gathering.
Continue reading Ten Conversation starters for the water cooler (and the weekend).

Manners matter here! Not sure whether your comment is irrelevant, impolite, or disrespectful? Read my commenting rules Commenting Rules

The postings on this site are my own (unless otherwise stated) and don't necessarily represent any other organization's positions, strategies or opinions. Thanks!

Launching a Community that Fosters Creative Productivity, Healthy Living, and Purposeful Growth

Hello and welcome to my first blog post! I’m Caitlin. I believe that fulfillment comes from a supportive environment, in a community that provides access to the resources needed for successful living.

Continue reading Launching a Community that Fosters Creative Productivity, Healthy Living, and Purposeful Growth