I own the content (writing, photos) on www.CaitlinWHowe.com, unless otherwise noted. It is copyrighted in my name. While I am happy to distribute my messages and ideas, I also want to protect my intellectual property rights. When in doubt, please contact me . Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without my permission, you can…
• Link to my site or any post on my site.
• Copy and re-post less than 200 words of my content, as long as you link back to my original post.
• Print off and copy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your organization.
• Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., internal newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), as long as you include this copyright notice:
“©Caitlin W Howe. All rights reserved. Originally published at
You must have my express written permission to…
• Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed and/or digital forms of my content.
• Modify, alter, transform, or build upon my content.
• Re-post my entire post. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
• Translate or publish my work in other languages, because I want to validate the quality of the work.
• Guest bloggers on my site retain the copyright to the posts they author. My content rules do not apply to their work. If you are interested in using their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.