What makes a great holiday gift? From my experience, it is the gift that has been thoughtfully purchased specifically for that person. Need some ideas? Last year, I talked about 27 gifts that promote community connectedness. I have kept some of those gifts on the list, but also have introduced a number of different options too. Check out these 12 great holiday gifts:
2. Boost creativity and inspire with a gift of Malcolm Gladwell’s newest book David and Goliath.
6. Not only are books like The Women’s Health Big Book of Exercises and The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises choc full of individual exercises, but they also include 4-week, 6-week and 8-week plans that give you a full body workout.
10. Support small businesses. Etsy is a great website to promote local artists and for unique gifts. Here are some of my friends on the site: eco-friendly soaps from Handmade For, cards and crafts from Tweet and Hoot Paper, and handbags from Wisdom and Labels.
11. My spouse and I are loving Darren Hardy’s book The Compound Effect for purposeful growth.
12. Donate to a local nonprofit, in your gift recipient’s name. You can buy livestock (like chicks) for a family in need through the Heifer Project. Many organizations do similar promotions.
What great gifts will you be giving this year?
© 2017 Caitlin W Howe, LLC
Manners matter here! Not sure whether your comment is irrelevant, impolite, or disrespectful? Read my commenting rules Commenting Rules
The postings on this site are my own (unless otherwise stated) and don't necessarily represent any other organization's positions, strategies or opinions. Thanks!